Thursday, July 3, 2008

I really Do hate blogs

I have been Anti-Blog for the entire blog generation, until today. I realize it is a necessary evil if you want to have a career in photography. My wife blogs like it is going out of style and so do most of her friends. I am going to try and keep this blog purely business. My goal with this blog is to figure out my creative style. I have been told by others that I have a decent eye, but that it needs to be refined. SO here it is, my journey to find my artistic style. Feel free to leave me comments telling me I suck, if you enjoy it or if you have some tips for me. My first photo that I am going to put up is one of my Dad, whom I love dearly. I shot it in RAW and edited it with cheap software that Canon gives you (I have photoshop CS2 but that is another blog).

No comments: